ZIPPER STEALTH ELECTRIC FAT BIKE 26″ MTB 10AH – MATT BLACK
The new flagship electric bike from Zipper Bikes. The stealth fat bike with 4 inch fat tyres combines off road capabilities with exceptional comfort. Perfect for both off road adventures as well as leisurely on road trips. The ebike has been finished in a matt black and debadged for that cool stealth look. This is a top of the range bike with features including electric walk assist, new LCD control panel, front suspension, bigger 10Ah lithium battery, waterproof wiring and 21 speed Shimano gearbox.
- Fat tyres provide improved grip and traction on the most troublesome terrain and also added comfort on uneven surfaces.
- The wiring is upgraded to waterproof connections and the suspension can be locked out for use on the flat.
- The battery is locked to the frame to avoid theft.
- Bigger 10Ah battery for longer range. The battery sits flush in the frame for a slick stealth look. The battery can be removed for charging or charged in frame.
- With thumb throttle & 3 x 7 gearbox.
- The comfy saddle along with the suspension and fat tyres give the comfiest ride.
Please email us before purchasing if you want to add any of the following:
- ADD FRONT BASKET For extra £14.99
- ADD REAR BASKET? (REQUIRES REAR RACK) For extra 12.99
- ADD REAR RACK? For extra £14.99
Notify me when this becomes available:
Out of stock
Out of stock
Engine / Motor Size 250W
Deck Material Aluminium
Fuel Type No
Fuel Consumption No
Fuel Tank Capacity No
Max. Range Around 45km depending on weight and motor use.
Battery 36V 10AH
Charge Time Around 4 – 6.5 hours
Max. Speed 25KM/H
Max. Power (Kw/Rpm) No
Max. Torque (N.M/Rpm) No
Front Brakes Front disc brake (Tektro 160mm disc)
Rear Brakes Rear disc brake (Tektro 160mm disc)
Front Suspension Aluminum suspension fork. Suspension is lockable and adjustable. 100mm travel.
Rear Suspension No
Front Tyres 26 Inches x 4 Inches
Rear Tyres 26 Inches x 4 Inches
Starting System No
Transmission 21 Speed Shimano gearbox
Wheel Base 1600mm
Seat Height 815mm
Ground Clearance No
Net Weight 28.5 Kgs
Engine Type No
Engine Bore x Stroke No
Compression Ration No
Drive Train No
Recommended Age 14+ Years if used without supervision & 120kg max load
Licence Requirements Zipper e-bikes meet the ‘Electrically Assisted Pedal Cycles’ (EAPCs) requirements and are therefore classed as normal pedal bikes. This means you can ride it on roads, cycle paths and anywhere else pedal bikes are allowed without a license or tax.
Packing Info Around 30 minutes minor assembly required.