GAS 49CC TOP OF THE RANGE STAND UP SCOOTERS
Our highest spec micro petrol scooter. Upgraded to have both a rear and a front mudguard, sealed front shocks, and a pair of foot pegs. This model is feature packed with front and rear shocks, extra thick aluminium deck, front and rear mud flaps, adjustable folding seat and many more features not found on other scooters. The 49CC engine with safety cut off switch on the handlebars is powerful pushing the scooter to speeds of 35 Km/H.
- In a stylish carbon fibre style finish.
- Folds and locks into folded position for easy transportation.
- Convenient spring loaded kick stand for easy parking.
- The nippy 49cc Petrol Engine gives a maximum speed of 30km/h.
- Oversized standing deck made of high grade Billet Aluminum.
- Front & rear vented disc brakes. Large 9″ Pneumatic tyres and Aluminum Magnesium spoke split rims provide a smooth and quiet ride.
- For a smoother ride, sealed to protect them from dust & dirt.
- Strong and reliable chain drive system with adjustable chain tension.
- Spring loaded for added comfort.
Engine / Motor Size 50cc
Deck Material Aluminium
Fuel Type Unleaded Petrol (25:1 engine oil mix)
Fuel Consumption 30 KM/L
Fuel Tank Capacity 1.0L
Max. Range 35 KM (dependant on speed)
Charge Time No
Max. Speed 35 KM/h (dependant on the weight and terrain)
Max. Power (Kw/Rpm) 1.27hp
Max. Torque (N.M/Rpm) 2.2N m/7000r/min
Front Brakes Disc Brake
Rear Brakes Disc Brake
Front Suspension Dual Shock Sports Suspension
Rear Suspension Oversized Oil Filled
Front Tyres 9″ Pneumatic tyres
Rear Tyres 9″ Pneumatic tyres
Starting System Recoil Pull Start
Transmission Chain Drive
Wheel Base 75cm
Seat Height Adjustable Seat
Ground Clearance 9cm
Net Weight 33 Kg
Engine Type 49cc 2-stroke,1-cylinder,air-cooled, CE Approved
Engine Bore x Stroke 15mm Bore
Compression Ration 25:01:00
Drive Train Chain Driven
Recommended Age 14+
Licence Requirements Not for use on public highway
Packing Info Minor Assembly Required. Free Tools Include